Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Monday

I LOVE when people put their weekly menus on their blog! I think its so fun to see what everyone is eating. So i thought I'd jump on the bandwagon! Plus i think it might help me actually STICK to my menus! So here is the Strattons menu for the week!

Monday: Navajo Tacos, carrot sticks and ranch

Tuesday: (My darling husbands birthday dinner, so he chose...) Hamburgers, Maccaroni Salad, veggie tray and ranch dip.

Wednesday: Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas (recipe on sisters cafe blog) refried beans, chips and homemade salsa.

Thursday: Calzones, Green Salad, and jello salad.

Friday: Beef Stew and rolls.

Saturday: Snowmobiling ALL day, so we will probobly go out to eat after, if not, we will probably have leftover beef stew.

Sunday: BBQ Teryaki salmon, rice pilaf and steamed broccoli.

If you have a weekly menu for your family please share!!

1 comment:

The Stratton's said...

I've totally made this honey lime enchilada recipe and its sooooo yummy. My aunt makes it with some half and half in the sauce and its way good that way too. My best tip with it is make it with turkey instead of chicken. Best version ever!!!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...