Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wonderful CD's!

I've never been much of a fan of baby music, it always seems to be so cheesy. But these cds changed everything for me! The first one i got was from my grandma, they are all songs from the children's primary songbook, but updated and sung to the most BEAUTIFUL lullabies you have every heard! Im not kidding they are incredible!
The second one i got my mother in law gave me. I was a little sceptical and thought that it was going to be... well corny. but they have wonderful songs on there! it has Edelweiss (from the Sound of Music) and Stay Awake (from Mary Poppins), and once again, they are updated and absolutely GORGEOUS! I highly recommend these cds! even if you dont have a baby! they are just wonderful songs to listen to! Im for sure going to buy the third cd when i can find it! you can listen to parts of the songs at Walmart.com

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...