Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Favorite Fonts... take 2.

The last font post I did has been the most viewed post on the blog! (mostly thanks to Pinterest!) So I thought I'd do a part 2! These are not fonts that I necessarily use often, but I love them for projects, vinyl, things like that!
1. Lounge Bait-this is a really fun kid font! I use it a lot for word art, party stuff and vinyl.
2. MTF Jumpin' Jack-yet another kid font! This one isn't too fancy though, I really like this one for vinyl because there isn't a lot of little cuts to make. I also use it for flash cards for my baby.
3. SF Natalie-This is my new favorite handwritten font, I used it on this download.
4. Smiley Monster-This is an oldie, but a goodie! I've had this font forever! It's used a TON out in blog land, and for good reason, it's cute and simple!
5. Tootlebug-I love this font, but don't use it often. It's a tad hard to read, but it's just so gosh darn cute!
6. Cafe Rojo-GREAT font for anything! I have very few 'chunky' fonts that I really like, and this is one of those few!
7. Carnivalee Freakshow-Don't you just love circus fonts? Since I go to the circus so often ;) But I can't resist this one!
8. MTF Dear Santa-This is a cutesy font, so in my house (where I am out numbered with boys) I dont use it too often, but it makes for a cute simple script! Downside to this font... it doesn't have capital letters.
9. Budmo- I'm sure you've seen this one out there in blogland! It's everywhere! But it's so fun for parties! But just a hint, don't use it for vinyl... removing each one of those little circles is a killer!
10. Hurry Up Beck-Another lovely handwritten font! I love the sloppiness of this one though! I use this when I want something to look really handwritten.

I posted my FAVORITE places to get free fonts on the last post, but here are a few more for you to browse!

What are your favorite font sites?

Visit HERE to learn to install these fonts!

8 comments:

Ellinor said...

I'm really fond of dafont.com - many nice, free fonts!

Rachelle said...

I love

fontspace.com


You can filter to show only "commercial use" fonts. :)
It's important if you're posting downloads on your blog.

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Love these, thanks! Found your blog via Pinterest...love it!

Emily said...

Love the SF natalie font, but can't find it for download anywhere! Do you have a link? Thank you!!

Stephanie said...

Can you tell me where to find the font "SF Natalie"? I'm in love with it, but can't seem to find it anywhere...

Stephanie said...

Can you tell me where to find the font "SF Natalie"? I'm in love with it, but can't seem to find it anywhere...

aimee said...

Love your font listings AND your ideas on how you use them. Thanks!

Liz said...

Hi Stefanie! My blog I Heart Free Fonts is hosting a link-up of favorite fonts starting this Friday and I thought maybe you'd like to link up! Love your collection! http://iheartfreefonts.com/2013/05/06/free-fonts-linkup/


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...