Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Flatbread Pizza

So this isn't as much a recipe as it is an idea for a quick and easy lunch or dinner on the go!
I am still loving these pita flatbreads! I have been using them for everything! Including this lunch! They are a ton faster than making dough, and SO much cheaper than those pre-made crusts!!

Flatbread Pizza
1 pita flatbread
2 TBS pizza sauce
1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
Pizza Toppings
Oregano

Preheat your oven to 475 and let it get nice and hot! With a long pair of tongs, place your flatbread directly on the hot rack. let it sit for about a minute (watch it closely) and then flip to the other side and let it sit another minute. Repeat this until it's crisp. Remove the flatbread and add your pizza stuff. You know the drill! Sauce... Cheese... Toppings. Then place it on a cookie sheet and pop it back into the oven until the cheese is melted. Now here's my pizza tip. Any time I make pizza, any kind at all, I sprinkle it with a little oregano at the very end. It makes it SO yummy! I also add some crushed red pepper and parmesan cheese, but that's no secret!
Happy Pizza Making!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just saw that my grocery store carries flatbread! I am totally trying this! Thanks for the great idea :)

The Wallace Family said...

Yum! I love flatbread pizza one of my favorites!! You and your family are absolutely adorable:)


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...