Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be My Valentine..

Be My Valentine Blocks



Ok ladies! Its been a while since Ive posted anything!!! So I thought I would share what I did for the hubs for Love Day! Maybe you can share the Love and make one yourself!

Items:
3 blocks (Cut into ANY size you want)
Paper
Vinyl
Mod Podge
Wire

Directions:
*Cut your blocks to any size you want. I did 5 1/2, 4 1/2 and 3 1/2. Just make sure they stack, then sand your blocks to your liking. 
*Cut your paper and mod podge it onto your block
*Cut the vinyl I stuck with 2 1/2 in. for the top 2 blocks, then 1 1/2 in. on the bottom.
*I then drilled holes on each block..
-Bottom has a total of 6 holes ( 3 on each side)
-Middle has 4 holes (2 on each side)
-The Top has has 3 holes, smack dab in the middle, although I did stagger the holes a little bit (to put my girly touch of cuteness on it)
*Final step I curled the wire and stuck it in the wholes.

WAHOO, The blocks are made! NOW for the special touch .. I wrote "I Love...." notes on 13 little pieces of paper, and stuck them on the curled wire. But then I thought, why stop there.. so I wrote about 30 "I Love.." Notes and bunched up around the blocks. Now ladies, its fun to write the cutesy stuff, but it is Valentines day.. get creative (he is your hubby). I did write a couple naughty things, for my hubbies eyes only!
He absolutly LOVED this gift!!! He laughed at some, smiled at most. It didnt cost me anything, I had everything lying around. And the best part is I got to tell him "I love you because" in a cutesy way! Now every Valentines I can use the blocks.

Hope your Valentines day is special.
Tasha Bracken

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...