Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 6, 2012

In a Pikle.

You all thought I spelled pickle wrong didn't ya? Well, that's not the kind of pickle I was talking about! I'm talking about these pikles!

In a Pikle is a fun little purse insert that has literally everything you would ever need when you are in a jam! They are so handy and fun and CUTE! I LOVE mine and have already used it a ton in these past 2 months that I've had it! It has everything from a notebook and pen, to a sewing kit and screwdrivers! It's amazing!
I got mine from my wonderful Momma for Christmas! I had NO idea what it was when I opened it, but when she explained it, I thought it was genius! With that and my Picket Fence Planner, I feel SO organized! Which is a big deal for me! ;)
They have a ton of cute designs too! I have the top left one! Arent they so cute!?
I would honestly suggest these for gifts, or just to buy one for yourself!!EVERYONE needs one!
ps. NO they didn't ask me to write this, I just LOVE it so much I wanted to share!!

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...