Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I love Wednesday

We had a few warm days here in Southern Utah, and it sent me into SPRING mode! I stashed away all of the banana bread and caramel apple scents and pulled out the Fruity ones! I was at Walmart the other day and saw this and fell in LOVE with the smell! It's super tart and just smells like summer! I have it melting right now, and even though it's 45 degrees outside and it looks like it's about to downpour... my house smells like it's August and the sun is shining!

I seriously live in these skinny jeans now-a-days! They are so stretchy and comfy, and for around $10 I can afford a pair... or 2... or 6. :) Forever 21, here I come.

Have you tried these chips yet!? Go out. Buy them. They are so darn good! I bought 2 bags the other day, now I just need to make some guacamole!

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...