Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 30, 2012

Santa Fe Fish Tacos

I am not usually a huge fan of fish tacos, but these were REALLY good! I think the corn was the kicker for me! I will definetly be making these again!

2 4oz  tilapia fillets
1 tsp lemon pepper
1/2 tsp black pepper
4 small flour tortillas
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup shredded cabbage

Sauce:
1/2 cup sour cream
1 TBS miracle whip
1/4 tsp taco seasoning
1 TBS lime juice
salt and pepper

Season tilapia with lemon pepper and black pepper, grill for 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
Mix all the ingredients listed for the sauce and refridgerate for 10-15 minutes.
Assemble remaining ingredients on tortillas and drizzle with sauce.
Serve with a squeeze of lime.

3 comments:

Torviewtoronto said...

delicious combination looks wonderful

Andrea said...

I made fish tacks for dinner tonight and added avocado to my "sauce". Looks like a similar. Recipe! They were so good!

Unknown said...

This looks so yummy! My husband loves fish tacos, so I'll have to try this recipe. Would love to have you share it at our linky party... www.stringtownhome.blogspot.com

-Heather


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...