Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Kids Vitamin Chart {Free Printable}

I have the hardest time remembering to give my little man his vitamins every day! And then if I do, I have to remember not to give them TWICE a day! (I get a little scatterbrained) So I made up a chart to help me remember! So far it's worked like a charm!

 Here's what mine looks like... if any of you also have a little mister Blake at home!
 And for everyone else... ;)

Hope this helps with your vitamin regiment!

7 comments:

Tere Shake said...

Where was this for my birth control schedule! haha!

Unknown said...

So cute! And I DO have a little Blake at home as well! ;)

Deebi27 said...

Great idea...I am passing out to my classroom friends, so they can keep track if they have taken their vitamin each day!

Deebi27 said...

PS and giving credit to Lovely Little snippets!

Lisa and Rustin said...

I have a Mr Blake!!! THANKS!!

Abhinav Shan said...

Vitamins are very important for the proper functioning and health of the body. Vitamin chart should be at every home and people should eat as per the chart. Vitamins and proteins keep you healthy and give you long life. Find more discussion at our Question and Answer Website.

Sun said...

Vitamins For Kids


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...