Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

I got these fruit peels at Target on a whim one day, they were cheap and organic, which is always a good combination. Turns out, they are SO yummy too! I even snuck a few!
I have a project that I will post soon using this spray paint. I was a little skeptical at first, but I figured it was worth a try! I LOVE the results! Now I am scouring the house for more things I can paint with it!

These wipes are pretty much my best friend. I used Lysol wipes forever, but these ones are safe around little ones, which is wonderful with an almost-two-year-old. The lemongrass smells yummy too!

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...