Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 17, 2013

Foto Friday

 These pictures were from Mothers Day! I had a fabulous day! It was actually also my birthday! AND my brother, who is on an LDS mission in the Dominican Republic, got to call home! So it was a great day!
I love my kids more than I could ever express in words! They are my whole world and I absolutely adore being their mother! Sure, days are hard, and I get frusturated (a lot), but I love those sweet (messy) faces
this is my Mom with the kids! I cant even tell you how much I love my mom! She is so amazing! She is my best friend and a fantastic grandma! My kids just adore her and so do I!

My sweet husband took me to vegas for my birthday and let me shop to my hearts content! :) Love that man!

Did you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!?

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...