Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Spicy Mustard Roasted Potatoes

I have a confession...side dishes are not always my strong suit. Normally, I get about 5 minutes from serving dinner when I haphazardly throw something together, usually a green salad or stuffing. So when I placed these babies on the table next to my Pan Seared Lemon Chicken my sweet husband was over the moon! These are yummy and crisp and of course... spicy! Just how I like 'em!
 
All you need is...
5-6 large red potatoes (scrubbed clean)
2 TB vegetable oil
1/4 cup Spicy Brown Mustard
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
 
Cut your potatoes into 4ths (or 6ths if they are really big). In a bowl, mix oil and mustard with the pepper flakes. Combine everything in a large Ziploc bag and toss together.
Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog by chance, and I just absolutely love your recipes!! They are exactly the kind of food we eat and love! Thank you for doig this!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...