Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 9, 2013

Menu Monday

We had a party for Blake on Saturday, and one of my sister in laws didn't end up being able to come into town. So since I had already done the grocery shopping, I am currently left with about 30 or so hamburger bins, that need to be eaten. Like now. So this week, our house will be burger/sandwich/bun central! I literally have to use them in every meal! Wish me luck!

Monday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches and leftover salads
Tuesday: Skinny Chicken Parmesan (My hubby literally requests this every week!!) with Garlic bread (using buns)
Wednesday: Mini Garlic Bread Pizzas, using the buns as the crusts
Thursday: Steak Sandwiches with Potato Salad
Friday: Date Night.... where I will NOT be ordering anything with bread. ;)
Saturday: Spaghetti Sandwiches
Sunday: White Bean and Chicken Chili with... you guessed it, garlic bread buns.

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...