Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Spicy Maple Sausage Breakfast Tacos

As I was taking this picture before I sat down to eat, my husband made the comment that "Those aren't that fancy?"... and you know what... he's right! But, we don't eat fancy at our house too often! Most days it's pretty basic food!
I make breakfast tacos a lot for lunches and dinners, and breakfasts of course! This is a fun sweet and spicy variation that I like to make when I don't have a lot of time to get... well, fancy!

Makes 6 tacos
1 cup Maple Breakfast Sausage
1/2 tsp (or less) crushed red pepper flakes
4 eggs + salt and pepper
6 fajita size tortillas
hot sauce

In a skillet, cook your sausage and at the end, add in red pepper flakes. In a separate pan, scramble your eggs. Heat tortillas and assemble tacos, topping with hot sauce.


No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...