Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sunday Meatloaf

We LOOOVE meatloaf at our house. It's always been one of my very favorite meals, and my husband requests it pretty much every single week. So much so, that I usually don't even follow a recipe anymore! But here's mine anyways!
2 pounds lean hamburger
2 eggs
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 c. milk
2 t. onion powder
2 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. red pepper flakes
1-2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
Mix all the ingredients together (I use my kitchenaid) and shape into 2 loaves on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for about 1/2 an hour.
THEN...
mix the following in a bowl...
1/4 c. Ketchup
1 T. yellow mustard
2 T. Brown sugar
and spoon over par-cooked meatloaf.
Continue to cook for about another 1/2 an hour, depending on how well done you like your meatloaf.
Serve with potatoes, and salad (or at least, I do!)

1 comment:

The Candlands said...

I like to use 1 lb lean hamburger, and 1/2 lb spicy sausage!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...